The process flow for signing someone up via the portal is below:
- You initiate the Drug Test on the portal (we only need applicant's name and email address for this)
- Applicant receives the automated Onfido email with secure link to Onfido applicant form
- Applicant submits their personal information on the applicant form - along with their consent for the background check
- Applicant receives an email (typically the same day or next working day at the latest) with their options for lab locations and appointment times
- Applicant attends the appointment (within 5 days of receiving this email) and gives their specimen
- Once processed, applicant report is created, completed and shared with WorkMarket
The duration of the process will depend on how quickly the applicant attends the clinic (maximum 5 days), but typically the processing time after a specimen is received is 1 to 2 days, although it can take up to 3 to 4 days in some cases.