The applicant attribute 'country' refers to the country you would like the check to be carried out in (jurisdiction) - usually the country of the applicant's current residence - not where the applicant was born. 'country_of_birth' is a separate attribute and is only required for certain reports. The address attribute 'country' is the country of the address. Both must be supplied as a three-letter ISO code e.g. GBR or USA.
Articles in this section
- Uploading captured images is time costly, is there a more efficient solution to this?
- What’s the difference between a check and a report?
- Can I repeat checks on a regular basis?
- I’ve entered the applicant’s ID into the curl command but it’s still not working?
- How do I get notified when a check (or a report) has been completed?
- What are the possible check/report statuses and results?
- What's the difference between Applicant Country and Address Country?