A webhook is an URL that you can register with Onfido to receive notifications whenever a check/report status changes. Onfido will send POST requests to your webhook URLs as soon as an event occurs. The body of the request contains details of the event. To find out more, click here.
Articles in this section
- What is a webhook?
- Can we co-brand the email with the Applicant Form that Onfido sends to the applicant?
- API is mentioned on your website and other places. Can I get access to this?
- Do webhooks work inside the sandbox?
- What is an example technical workflow between my company and Onfido?
- What are some common pitfalls?
- I can’t create a test check?