This applies when you are running a National or County Level Criminal Report. We will investigate counties that charge to access court records. Additional fees must be approved before they are added to the monthly invoice. A full list of court fees can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Single and Unlimited county?
- Will you charge for a court fee automatically from my account?
- What is the turn-around time for County Checks?
- What's the minimum information required for a County Criminal Report?
- An unlimited CCR search will only allow us to run unlimited county checks, but each county we run will be charged based on that county's court fees?
- What are the court fees that may apply?
- Why will I be charged additionally to run a court fee?
- When will I be charged for a court fee?