Here are the court fees that may apply to your County Criminal Report. Only around 28% of all counties actually incur an additional fee, so if the county is not listed, there is no additional court fee. Pricing is determined by each county, not Onfido.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Single and Unlimited county?
- Will you charge for a court fee automatically from my account?
- What is the turn-around time for County Checks?
- What's the minimum information required for a County Criminal Report?
- An unlimited CCR search will only allow us to run unlimited county checks, but each county we run will be charged based on that county's court fees?
- What are the court fees that may apply?
- Why will I be charged additionally to run a court fee?
- When will I be charged for a court fee?