Some counties charge additional fees to access their court records. Pricing of such fees vary and are directly set by the county, not Onfido. Investigation at the county level is required to provide accurate reporting.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Single and Unlimited county?
- Will you charge for a court fee automatically from my account?
- What is the turn-around time for County Checks?
- What's the minimum information required for a County Criminal Report?
- An unlimited CCR search will only allow us to run unlimited county checks, but each county we run will be charged based on that county's court fees?
- What are the court fees that may apply?
- Why will I be charged additionally to run a court fee?
- When will I be charged for a court fee?