Onfido’s Identity Document Check consists of a visual image scan, which analyses passports and other identity documents to verify that they are valid. Onfido will also identify whether the document has been recorded as lost, stolen or compromised.
Articles in this section
- What is a Identity Document check?
- What is required for a Identity Document Check?
- What do the results for a Identity Document Check mean?
- Why has the result of the Identity Document Check returned as ‘consider’?
- How have you found that a document is potentially fraudulent?
- What does the ‘Other’ warning flag mean on the Identity Document check?