Unfortunately, we require the applicant’s email address. We send the application form by email directly to the applicant. We also use this as a method of communication to obtain further details when required.
Articles in this section
- If I’m employing someone, when should I carry out a background check?
- Where does Onfido get the information to carry out checks?
- I've received an email with a series of checks I can do. Are these the only ones I can have?
- What are the turn around times on the checks you currently provide?
- Can you background check young people (under 18 years old)?
- How do you obtain consent to run a background check on an applicant?
- If the applicant does not have an email address, can we we still run a Standard Check?
- Can I run additional checks on the same applicant after the first check has been created?
- Can we co-brand the email with the Applicant Form that Onfido sends to the applicant?